"Standing on the shoulders of giants"
Welcome! This site aggregates RSS feeds about information security.
Why am I creating yet another news aggregation site?
As an infosec professional, I need to keep up with all the news happening. I could have used an RSS reader but having something live on the Internet is much better (don't need to set up on many different devices) It is also a great opportunity for me to learn new stuff.
I have been experimenting with different Static Site Generators (SSG) and I am pretty familiar with Jekyll and Hugo. As my main language is Python, I would like to try another one written in Python, which leads me to Pelican.
How is this site built?
The source of this site can be found on GitLab. The theme I used is m.css (Pelican does have a nice collection of themes and plugins, but the selection is not as great as other more popular frameworks)
- GitHub saved plaintext passwords of npm users in log files, post mortem reveals
- This Windows malware uses PowerShell to inject malicious extension into Chrome
- Security ‘researcher’ hits back against claims of malicious CTX file uploads
- Critical Flaws in Popular ICS Platform Can Trigger RCE
- Let's play everyone's favorite game: REvil? Or Not REvil?
- China offering ten nations help to run their cyber-defenses and networks
- How to reprogram Apple AirTags, play custom sounds
- Ransomware encrypts files, demands three good deeds to restore data
- Enterprise DevOps Guidebook - Chapter 1
- Take the 2022 Accelerate State of DevOps Survey