"Standing on the shoulders of giants"
Welcome! This site aggregates RSS feeds about information security.
Why am I creating yet another news aggregation site?
As an infosec professional, I need to keep up with all the news happening. I could have used an RSS reader but having something live on the Internet is much better (don't need to set up on many different devices) It is also a great opportunity for me to learn new stuff.
I have been experimenting with different Static Site Generators (SSG) and I am pretty familiar with Jekyll and Hugo. As my main language is Python, I would like to try another one written in Python, which leads me to Pelican.
How is this site built?
The source of this site can be found on GitLab. The theme I used is m.css (Pelican does have a nice collection of themes and plugins, but the selection is not as great as other more popular frameworks)
- Fujitsu pins Japanese govt data breach on stolen ProjectWEB accounts
- Hundreds of thousands of MikroTik devices still vulnerable to botnets
- Windows 'InstallerFileTakeOver' zero-day bug gets free micropatch
- Ransomware giving you sleepless nights? Here’s how to insure a good night’s sleep
- Oz Feds reveal distribution model behind backdoored 'An0m' chat app spread by crims
- Malicious NPM packages are part of a malware “barrage” hitting repositories
- Hardening the security of your AWS Elastic Beanstalk Application the Well-Architected way
- Canada Charges Its “Most Prolific Cybercriminal”
- Malicious npm Code Packages Built for Hijacking Discord Servers
- Moobot Botnet Chews Up Hikvision Surveillance Systems